Have you sorted out your summer style yet? The LoveSales #MySummerWishList Giveaway is a great chance to grab one of this summer’s must have items.
In order to celebrate the arrival of the summer season, we’re offering YOU the chance to prepare your summer holiday style with a giveaway worth £100!
On Wednesday the 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd of July, you will have a chance to win one of the LoveSales top summer items. You choose what you want to win! Tickle your fancy? It really couldn’t be easier to get involved.
When: The competition launches TODAY (2nd July 2014) and will be closing on the 30th of July at 5pm, giving you plenty of time to get involved! The winners will be announced on Friday the 1st of August 2014.
How to enter: It’s easy! Just follow us on Instagram and double tap to ‘like’ your favourite #MYSUMMERWISHLIST item to win!
Then what: If you are one of our lucky winners, we will let you know by tagging your name in a comment on the image of the item you won. Then you will have 5 business days to email us at email@example.com and send us your contact details and postal address for us to send you your prize! We will also mention you on all our other social platforms so keep an eye out!
Keep exploring the new features designed to help you never pay full price again!
Any feedback for us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: LoveSales.com (Stuffster.com Ltd) (company no. 07907628) whose registered office is at LoveSales.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom.
2. Employees of LoveSales or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.lovesales.com/blog/lovesales..-
5. Closing date and time for entry will be the 1st of August 2014 at 5pm GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Prize: One Mi Pac backpack, one pair of him or hers Plisolls shoes, one his or hers ASOS watch. Once the winners are chosen, the LoveSales team will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to email@example.com so the LoveSales team can dispatch the prizes.
8. LoveSales reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners do not have to be a UK resident and will be chosen at random by software provided by LoveSales.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.