As it’s the New Year and you have all inspired us with your New Years Resolutions we have decided to help you get the things you really want, here at LoveSales. As part of this initiative, we want to help you get 2015 off to a flying start by helping you get the things you really love!
We are offering you the chance to win £50 towards the item you most want for the New Year. All you need to do is show us what item you really want to buy in 2015! Easy!
The competition launches TODAY (7th January 2015) and will run until the 15th January 2015 5pm GMT.
How To Enter
First, if you haven’t already, sign up to LoveSales!
Once you have logged in, choose your favourite brands and then you can start to create your own boards and lists.
Create a new board and call it #LoveSalesResolution. Then when you’re browsing your favourite shops on your lunch break add in the one item that you really want this year!
You can either tweet us @LoveSalesDotCom with #LoveSalesResolution, comment on our Facebook page, or even post a pic on Instagram and let us know that you’ve added that fab item to your list. After all, sharing is caring.
One winner will be selected at random on 16th January 2015 to claim the prize worth £50
If you are the lucky winner then we’ll contact you via your registered email address. Then you will have 5 business days to email us at email@example.com to send us your contact details and postal address so we can send you the money towards your item. We will also mention you on all our other social platforms in case you aren’t a regular email checker so keep an eye out.
The Legal Stuff
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: LoveSales.com (company no. 07907628) whose registered office is at LoveSales.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom.
2. Employees of LoveSales or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.lovesales.com/blog/lovesales-reso…on-competition/
5. Closing date and time for entry will be the 15th January 2015 at 5pm GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Prize: £50 towards the item featured in the winners #LoveSalesResolution board, the LoveSales team will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org so the LoveSales team can dispatch the prizes.
8. LoveSales reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners need to be a UK resident and will be chosen at random by software provided by LoveSales.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.