We can’t believe it but it’s LoveSales.com 1st Birthday this month. We are proud to say that In just over one year we have well over one hundred thousand users who are taking advantage of only buying their favourite brands when they are on sale, Why pay more when you can save money across nearly 500 brands? We have saved our customers hundreds of thousand of pounds in just 12 months.
So take advantage here: www.lovesales.com
To say thank you we want to offer one lucky winner a git voucher of their choice up to the value of £50.
How to Enter
To Enter twitter users must tweet “Happy Birthday LoveSales” and like, follow and share the tweet.
Simply comment “Happy Birthday Lovesales” like the LoveSales Page & post and share.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: LoveSales.com whose registered office is at LoveSales.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom.
- Employees of LoveSales.com or anyone else connected in any way from both companies with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date and time for entry will be the Friday 29th May 15 . After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Prize: 1 x £50 voucher of the customers choice
- LoveSales will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to email@example.com the LoveSales team can dispatch the prize.
- LoveSales reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners must be a UK resident and will be chosen at random by software.
- The winner will be notified by social media on Friday 29th May 2015. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within a further 7 days of the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.