Day 16 and you can win a Retro Sweets Cube from LoveSales! Full of all the golden oldies of sweets such as flumps, chocolate coins and good old fruit salads!
To win this amazing prize all you need to do is enter the Rafflecopter form below with your details and like us on Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: LoveSales.com whose registered office is at LoveSales.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom.
- Employees of LoveSales or anyone else connected in any way with LoveSales the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date and time for entry will be the 20st December 2014. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Prize: Cube of Retro Sweets (depending on availability). Once the winner is chosen, the LoveSales team will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to email@example.com so the LoveSales team can dispatch the prize.
- LoveSales reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners must be a UK resident and will be chosen at random by software provided by Lovesales.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by social media on 21st December. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within a further 7 days of the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.