Summer is coming to an end so we wanted to celebrate the new season with a new LoveSales giveaway. We’re going to reward LoveSales users by giving you the chance to win your wish list worth up to £150!
The competition launches TODAY (22nd August 2014) and will run until the end of September. (30th September 2014 5pm GMT)
How To Enter
Create a new board and call it ‘Win My Wish List.’ Then when you’re browsing your favourite shops on your lunch break add the items you want up to the value of £150. The lucky winner will be selected at random and will win the contents of their wish list!
Once you’ve added all you wish list items let us know!
You can either tweet us @LoveSalesDotCom with #WinMyWishList, comment on our Facebook page, or even post a pic on Instagram and let us know that you’ve made you wish list. After all, sharing is caring.
One winner will be selected at random on 30th September 2014 to claim the prize worth £150.
If you are the lucky winner then we’ll contact you via your registered email address. Then you will have 5 business days to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your contact details and postal address so we can send you your wish list! We will also mention you on all our other social platforms in case you aren’t a regular email checker so keep an eye out.
The Legal Stuff
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: LoveSales.com (Stuffster.com Ltd) (company no. 07907628) whose registered office is at LoveSales.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom.
2. Employees of LoveSales or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.lovesales.com/blog/winmywishlist-lovesales-giveaway
5. Closing date and time for entry will be the 30th of September 2014 at 5pm GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Prize: The contents of the users ‘Win My Wish List’ board up to the amount of £150. Once the winner is chosen, the LoveSales team will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to email@example.com so the LoveSales team can dispatch the prizes.
8. LoveSales reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners do not have to be a UK resident and will be chosen at random by software provided by LoveSales.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.