Can you believe it but Valentines Day 2015 is next month, but don’t be fooled into thinking you have got ages, you only have 26 days until the you have to woo your loved ones. Every year it is always a struggle to find the perfect Valentines Day gifts for him and her or take your partner to the most romantic place, without breaking the bank or looking too cheesy!
We really feel for you guys, it’s a really tough time of year so over the next few weeks we will be giving you all the answers to make your partner feel super loved and make you number 1 boyfriend/girlfriend as well as saving you money in the process! We will be showing you the best Valentines gift ideas, including gift ideas for him and gift ideas for her. Some of these can be at a fraction on the cost!
To kick start our Valentines help for you, we have an amazing competition! We are offering you the chance to win a £50 voucher from www.TreatMe.co.uk. Use it to treat your loved one to the perfect Valentines Day gift from flowers to experience days at spa’s, restaurants and photoshoots. There’s something here to suit everyone.
How To Enter
Tell us what you would most want for Valentines Day this year! It can be anything, you might really want that aftershave, or you might want to be proposed to! Maybe you just want flowers and chocolates, whatever you want, just let us know.
The winner will be chosen by one of our LoveSales team members and will be notified on social media so look out for your name!
To enter on Twitter:
Make sure you follow us on the LoveSales twitter page, tag us in @LoveSalesDotCom and tweet us either a picture of what you would most like or just tell us. Don’t forget to RT the competition! Share the Love, it is for Valentines Day after all!
To enter on Facebook:
Make sure you like the LoveSales Facebook page. Then in the comments section of the competition, either show us a picture of what you would most like or tell us what you really want for Valentines Day this year. Don’t forget to share the love and share the competition.
Closing date is 26th January and winners will be announced 27th January.
With any luck, your other halves will see your comment and get the hint!
The Legal Stuff
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: LoveSales.com (company no. 07907628) whose registered office is at LoveSales.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom.
- Employees of LoveSales or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are http://www.lovesales.com/blog/valentines-day-2015/
- Closing date and time for entry will be the 26th January 2015 at 5pm GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Prize: £50 gift voucher from Treatme.co.uk. Share your most wanted item on the LoveSales Facebook Competition post, or tweet your responses at @LoveSalesDotCom, the LoveSales team will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to email@example.com so the LoveSales team can dispatch the prizes.
- LoveSales reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners need to be a UK resident and will be chosen at random by software provided by LoveSales.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.