After asking what the ladies really wanted for Valentines Day this year, we found that so many of them really wanted something sparkly to wear or something sparkly on their wedding finger!
With this information in mind, we thought we would help the men out some more for Valentines Day. The prize is a Rose Gold plated heart shaped pendant with matching earrings, courtesy of Beaverbrooks who have a gorgeous Valentines collection currently online as well as offering 4 years interest free credit on engagement rings over £1000. So if you are thinking of popping the question, Beaverbrooks have all bases covered.
We have set up a competition for you, all you need to do is tell us what your ideal proposal would be (either to receive or to deliver), or if you have been proposed to and it was the most perfect proposal ever.
Remember you won’t be counted unless you have told us your perfect proposal!
Take note guys, if you are struggling for ideas on how to propose you may get some good ideas from this one!
How To Enter
Fill out the Rafflecopter form below. The more options you complete on the form the more chances you get of winning.
Closing date is 4th February and winners will be announced 5th February.
The Legal Stuff
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: LoveSales.com (company no. 07907628) whose registered office is at LoveSales.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom.
- Employees of LoveSales or Beaverbrooks or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are
- Closing date and time for entry will be the 4th February 2015 at 5pm GMT. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Prize: Rose Gold Pendant and earrings worth £100 from Beaverbrooks. Tell us your perfect proposal either by tweeting us at @LoveSalesDotCom with #MarryMe or tell us in the comments section of our Facebook competition post!, The LoveSales team will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org so the LoveSales team can dispatch the prizes.
- LoveSales or Beaverbrooks reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners need to be a UK resident and will be chosen at random by software provided by LoveSales.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and accepts that their email addresses will be used by Beaverbrooks and LoveSales, but will not be passed on to any other third party.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.