To celebrate the New Year we have a fantastic New Years Eve #competition for you! We know the selfie has turned into a craze so we though it would be amazing to see your selfies of your gorgeous New Years Eve outfits! We want to see the best dressed selfies, whether you are in a group or are trying out your new selfie stick we want to see them all!
To enter all you need to do is like our page and add your picture taken on New Years Eve, into the comments section of our Facebook Competition post and tag your friends in who are in the image!
To enter on Twitter just follow us, Rt and tweet your picture taken on New Years Eve and tag us in @LoveSalesDotCom #LoveSalesSelfie
A winner will be chosen by our independent panel and announced on the 2nd of January 2015.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: LoveSales.com whose registered office is at LoveSales.com, Spear House, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3GL, United Kingdom
- Employees of LoveSales or anyone else from associated companies or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Any rude or vulgar images will be reported and deleted immediately. They will not be considered as an entry to the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Opening date is new years eve and closing date and time for entry will be the 2nd January . After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Prize: £50 Amazon Gift Card. LoveSales will contact him/her and ask them to send their contact details to email@example.com so the LoveSales team can dispatch the prize.
- LoveSales reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners must be a UK resident and will be selected by our independent panel. Our decision is full and final.
- The winner will be notified by social media on 2nd January. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within a further 7 days of the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.